Thursday, March 29, 2012

Visas

I received a message back from Atlana Tours that I could apply now for my visa. Everyone else I have contacted tell me to apply only within 90 days of the trip ie three months prior to 13th October?





I beleive there is some changes going on with administration of the visas at the moment. I do not know if this is for the better or for worse.





Has anyone any definite information on this please.





Cheers



ITS




|||



me again pal about visa for belarus,





What I think it is is that you can apply for your invitation. Its like Russia you need to be invited by a travel company - money grabbing exercise.





I would apply for visa 10 weeks in advance due to changing situations all the time then you dont lose money. the only problem is if you have a family holiday plan then cut yours losses and go thru a agency, I try to use consulates in Scotland, I thinks theres a belarus one in Aberdeen (???) as its quicker. We used the russian one in edinborough for russia and hed back in 5 day!!





I know a lad who applied for a Burmese visa (sorry for going off topic a bit) and when it all kicked off there last year wasn%26#39;t allowed in, he%26#39;d applied well in advance to be prepared but the rules had changed.





cheers





blacky




|||



Hello mate,





Thanks for the reply. I%26#39;ve looked at Atlana Tours, Allbelarus, RealRussia and another one which I%26#39;ve forgotten about. All I%26#39;m really concerned about is the hotels getting booked up in central Minsk early on. I know a lot of the lads that have already booked up through one of the above. Never thought about going through an office in scotland so I%26#39;ll look into that as well.





I%26#39;m off abroad in August on hols so it leaves me about 2 months to get the visa sorted. That is another reason I binned Zagreb for the Croatia game due to the time between in getting visas sorted. Too much of a risk.





Anyway cheers mate



ITS




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:23 am, September 08, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment