Thursday, March 29, 2012

old Jewish area tour guides?

Hi,





can anyone pls tell me, if there are recognised guides whom I can book a half or whole day with, to tour the old Jewish parts of Vitebsk? I%26#39;ve not been to Belarus before so wouldn%26#39;t really know where to start. Also, anyone got a rough idea how much it might cost for half and for a whole day%26#39;s tour? I%26#39;m thinking of a tour guide with a car, similar to a cab driver but with the experience of being a guide and not just a driver.





Thanks for your help




|||



Hello ClassicBee!



I am sorry to say that being Jewish and lived in Vitebsk for 19 years I cannot realy help you. I live in Canada but my family is in Vitebsk. My brother has a very good conections with Vitebsk Juwish comunity, so if you really need help just let me know the detailes of your trip and your questions. I will transfer all this to my brother and hope he would be able to help you to make it as easy as possible.



You can right me on m_ushenka@yahoo.com



All the best!




|||



Hi there,



as far as i know www.ncg.by.ru provides their clients with the services not only in Minsk. Contact them to know the detailes.





www.ncg.by.ru




|||



Are you still interested in visiting the Jewish area of Vitsbsk? I cna help you.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 08, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment