Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kobrin

Has anybody been to Kobrin and can anyone tell me more about it. I am going to meet my fiance there in June




|||



Kobrin is a small town in Brest region in the west of Belarus. I believe you can get there by bus from Brest, after having got there by train.





Kobrin can boast of its past as a residence of Russia%26#39;s great military commander - A.V.Suvorov with a number of monuments attracting tourists.





I hope you%26#39;ll learn the rest from your second half.



Andrei




|||



just wanted to say thanks for the info. Am sure my fiance will be thrillrd to show me around.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 27, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment