Friday, March 23, 2012

About the free borders Belarus/Russia

About the free borders Belarus/Russia:











Can anyone help my case? Will my documents be stamped while using train? I have a 2 entry, privat visa to Russia aswell as 2 entry privat visa to Belarus.







I will fly into Sheremetevo with my 2 kids and hand over them for their summer vacation with Baba i Dede, then I plan to catch the train to centre and leave the same evening from Belarusskaya trainstation towards Minsk. What will happen during passing of the border into Belarus. Will I have my passport stamped that I left Russia within correc t time to not make any registration, and will my Belarus visa be stamped that entered Belarus?











I worry about the situation when return to fetch kids. Anyone maked this trip? ( got EU passport..)




|||



Passport are not stamped if you cross Russian-Belarusian border regardless which way. If you stay in Belarus longer than 3 business days and not in a hotel you must have your registration processed at a local police station.





Andrei




|||



Thanks Andrei,



so to make my plan clear and the doubts I have:



Fly into Russia using privat visa and with registration doc coming into Belarus and within 3 working days from enter Russia, make a night in hotel in Belarus in order to have the stamp on backside of the doc. Then I plan to spend a week or so before coming back to Stockholm without enter Russia again. Do you know..will this work out fine?





Entering date stamped in passport at the Russian visa and the Outwards stamped in the Belarus visa?





Then on next journey enter Belarus first and about the same, but opposit..





// Michael




|||



Well, if I got you right.





Yes, you enter Russia and they stamp it at the airport. Take a couple of migration cards by the way - we use the same forms. I believe they will take one part from you.





You enter Belarus with your Russian migration card - or whatever left from it - and have the registration stamp put on it in 3 business days. Hotels will process it in 10 minutes, the police department (if you stay with a friend) will take a while.





I presume your Belarusian visa will be stamped on leaving Belarus for Poland or Lithuania or at the airport if you leave by air. And since you left through Belarusian land no Russian stamp can appear on your visa.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, October 19, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment