Thursday, April 12, 2012

Is it possible to get a visa at Minsk 2. I am Canadian

Is it possible to get a visa at Minsk 2. I am Canadian




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:36 pm, September 11, 2007


|||



The answer is yes, I have done it before, but I always prefer to have my visa in my passport before getting on the train. We have written about visa requirements in our online travel guide to Belarus here:





http://www.travelswise.com/belarus.htm




|||



Sorry, I am sleppy...I meant: I prefer to have my visa in my passport before getting on the PLANE.





Please note that you have to have a travel agent MEET the plane and provide the necessary documentation for you to get your visa at the Minsk Airport. This is also mentioned in our travel guide.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 22, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment