Thursday, April 12, 2012

How much?

Hello,





1. How much for a beer?





2. How much for a decentish meal for two?





3. How much is train/taxi from the airport to town centre?





and..





4. Is it possible to see the sights on foot on a 2-day flying visit?





Much appreciated,





Jason




|||



Hi Jason,





1. 1USD=2140 Belarussian Rubels. A Corona beer is around 10000-12000 Rubels in the night clubs.





2. A good and romantic meal for two costs around 120000 Rubels





3. You can get a taxi from the airport. They will ask you 60-70 USD to take you to Minsk city centre but the real rate is not more than 30 USD. So be careful.





4. There are not many places to see in fact but the distances are long. So if you can make a plan before starting then you can but you will get tired.





Have a nice vacation.





Murat




|||



Thank you very much.




|||



Jason, I agree with Murat regarding most of the issues.



There is one advice I can give - take a taxi from the taxi-booth in the airport. You%26#39;ll find it on the ground floor gates 5-6 (I could be mistaken, can be gate 3-4). It%26#39;s %26quot;007%26quot; taxi, they should charge the real price which IS 30 USD.



If you are just coming for 2 days and staying just in Minsk... you can see most of the popular tourist attractions (mostly located in the center). However, there are few nice places to visit outside Minsk, you can catch them next time you come to our wonderful city ;-)



I hope you enjoy your stay!





If you need some web-page reference - just let me know, I%26#39;ve organised few trips for our foreign partners in Minsk.





Regards,



Anna




|||



Hi



I am going to Minsk in December. I am only waiting for my invitation from my friend living there. I am still uncertain about getting the VISA in the Minsk airport. How does this work?





Thank you for any help or advice you can give me.





Stacey




|||



авпв




|||



I think I can help with the visa support, without friend invitation, just write me 2aggro gmail.com if you interested




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 26, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment